1928 Giuseppe Pedrazzini Violin
Rebuilding a corner piece for a beautiful 1928 Giuseppe pedrazzini violin
- Perform essential maintenance work
- Rebuild a corner from scratch
- Seal, varnish and reconstruct the wood grain
- Installation of a new soundpost
- Full re-set up
- Removing the front plate
- Sanding down the old glue
- Correcting the crack
- Resealing the cello
The finished corner repair. Left – In the workshop just after taking off the wrap. Above and Right – The corner in question.
The corner that you’ve built is amazing! Thank you so much it looks good as new. Thanks also for turning it around in time for me. You’re a lifesaver!
54 Fosse Road, Farndon, Nottinghamshire NG24 4ST
Mon – Sat: 9am – 8pm